I am enjoying a quilting/sewing retreat at home this weekend so I actually finished the quilting of my first HQ16 Pro-Stitcher quilt! It's a Take 5 pattern and I see some piecing things that I wish I'd changed. I'd also wanted to add a second inside border, but that thought got lost in our move. This was one of my first classes I took at my LQS in MD. I didn't do the best job on piecing or placement on this one so I'm hoping I made most of my learning mistakes with it.
I learned lots on how to program the Pro-Stitcher, however, I "nudged" nearly everything to get it to fit.
Of course, I still have the binding to do.