Wow, finally got all the Kids Will Be Kids blocks put together!!! On to the borders next! I can't wait to get it on the HQ!

I worked on my January calendar and still need a few more days. Can't decide which fabric to add. I was trying to use just what I finished, but I think I'll just use some from current projects because I can't get enough done in one month. :)

I also worked on my Double Delight a bit tonight, but I'm having trouble getting my on-point squares to not shift when sewing. I need to get those pins Bonnie talks about in her video on her Quiltville site.

That's it for Sunday.
Gloria

I worked on my January calendar and still need a few more days. Can't decide which fabric to add. I was trying to use just what I finished, but I think I'll just use some from current projects because I can't get enough done in one month. :)
I also worked on my Double Delight a bit tonight, but I'm having trouble getting my on-point squares to not shift when sewing. I need to get those pins Bonnie talks about in her video on her Quiltville site.
That's it for Sunday.
Gloria
The advice on choosing the right backing for custom patches is spot-on. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete