Sorry, I've been away and just now getting back to my Dino's. Next to last border and then it's binding here I come!!!
I just can't decide whether or not to upgrade to an HQ Fusion. What do you think? I need a certain amount in order to buy my Fusion. Not keen on packing it up so I'd like to sell it locally.
HQ 16 stitch regulated (7 years) with Pro-Stitcher with current updates
Art and Stitch Software
Front and Rear Handles
Adjustable Table (up to 12' setup, can be set up smaller)
Bobbins & Needles
What else should I include in my "ad" that you might want to know?
What if it doesn't sell? I'm so excited I might get a new one. Fingers crossed.