I'm really enjoying visiting all the blogs from the "Grow Your Blog" party and if you've stopped by to enter the giveaway, please click through to this post.
Thought I would update my January 13 projects (way too ambitious, will need to adjust that soon. LOL
Part of a quilt journal is posting regularly about the projects as motivation to complete, right?
1. Tooth Fairy Pillow - Finished.
2. Apron Ties - Finished.
3. Easy Street - Steps 1 & 2 have almost 40 of each, Step 3 has a bunch half sewn.
4. Dear Jane - two more blocks finished, A-7 and C-6 this week. Take note, they aren't trimmed yet. LOL I've chosen two more for this week, so I should have eight total for the month.
5. Stop Sign - SID in the horizontal seams, just have to outline the letters...need to practice that some more. Ripped a bunch out already. LOL
6. Spot - Not even touched. Not my favorite job, ripping out stitches, so ignoring it. LOL
7. Baltimore Autumn - Did some prep...
8. Baltimore Christmas - Did some legs on the angels...
9. Baltimore Halloween - Coming along, should be finished in January sometime. Pic to follow...my first appliqued block so it's pretty rough. Getting better at it.
10. Baltimore Liberty - Did some prep...not much
11. Country Cottages (not houses) - Did the house, awning, chimney...
12. Vintage Valentine - Did a bird...
13. Dino's - Worked a ton on this, have six finished, six to go.
So, I replaced the aprons with pot holders/mitts and need to finish that to ship off with the Stop Sign, so have to get these done this week.
I've joined a bunch of online projects, they will be in another post soon.
I really think I have all this time, but it turns out that if I don't set my timer, I get so distracted no matter how much I want to be working...the time I sit on this computer is killing me!!!
I really think I should do a Quilt Cam like Bonnie's so I'll work if I know you are watching!! LOL